European Collegium is a modern educational establishment consisting of a primary, secondary and high school.
Spectacular example of Ukrainian educational miracle
Secrets of our school:
Primary school (1-4 grades)
Why are we special?
High level of primary education due to using a personal approach.
- Emphasis in the development of critical thinking
- Shaping emotional intelligence at the lessons in primary school
- Academic subjects integration due to “One Day” projects
- Curriculums and programmes improvement based on pupils’ age peculiarities and modern society requirements
- Using health-saving technologies designed to promote children’s physical and psychoemotional health
- Creating a portfolio in which all the pieces of work depicting the child’s progress are stored
- Development of students’ thinking abilities and creativity
- Character building in a favourable working environment based on self- awareness, self-culture and self-actuating
- Each child shows interest and they reflect positively to the educational process.
Secondary School (5 – 9 grades)
What are our goals?
- Prepare children to a constantly changing world
- Bridge the gap between academic theory and the real world
- To build foundation of future success.
- To implement the most efficient educational technologies to enhance pupils’ accomplishments
- To acquire knowledge and experience from those who became successful
- To develop necessary life skills, and continue moulding values
- To develop more compassion and creativity
- To teach to enjoy learning and personal fulfillment
High School (10 – 11 grades)
What can we do? What do we know?
- We can easily move from the educational system to learning during the whole life
- We have mastered the technique of personal advancement
- We have the key to successful learning and career
- We are able to manage our own lives
- We can communicate easily
- We know how to speak foreign languages
- We are motivated, have good knowledge and skills to develop and succeed
- We know that we will become excellent at any job we choose!
No other school has ever anchored
such great hopes on their students
Enrolling a child into the school
Collegium is not only an educational establishment. It is a community of people holding the same views and working together to create a unique educational environment and integrated space for harmonious development of our students. During the entrance interview we pay attention not only to students’ academic and personal achievements but also to the family values of our pupils.
The main principles on which the educational process in the collegiums is based on are; love of children combined with reasonable strictness towards them, tolerant approach, respectful attitude to the Ukrainian language and culture, ecological consciousness, high culture and decent behaviour of all the participants in educational-bringing-up process.
Please, be aware that selection interviews are held in Ukrainian and on a space available basis.
Your prospects of enrolling will be raised if:
- The average quality points in the last academic year were10-12
- Knowledge of English is attested by international certification
- Learning two foreign languages
- Victories in II – III stages of all-Ukrainian Olympiads on core subjects
- Victories in research scientific works competitions in Junior Academy of Sciences
- Personal creativity achievements
- Active stand in life
- Participations in charitable events and projects