Enrolling a child into the school
Collegium is not only an educational establishment. It is a community of people holding the same views and working together to create a unique educational environment and integrated space for harmonious development of our students. During the entrance interview we pay attention not only to students’ academic and personal achievements but also to the family values of our pupils.
The main principles on which the educational process in the collegiums is based on are; love of children combined with reasonable strictness towards them, tolerant approach, respectful attitude to the Ukrainian language and culture, ecological consciousness, high culture and decent behaviour of all the participants in educational-bringing-up process.
Please, be aware that selection interviews are held in Ukrainian and on a space available basis.
Your prospects of enrolling will be raised if:
- The average quality points in the last academic year were10-12
- Knowledge of English is attested by international certification
- Learning two foreign languages
- Victories in II – III stages of all-Ukrainian Olympiads on core subjects
- Victories in research scientific works competitions in Junior Academy of Sciences
- Personal creativity achievements
- Active stand in life
- Participations in charitable events and projects